1. Drink water daily
2. Drink ketones daily
3. Skip one meal a day
how much water you should be drinking daily.
Track Water Daily
Top free apps to track water.
Daily water tracker
Water Drink Reminder
5 BEST TIMES TO DRINK WATER
1. After you wake up
Helps you remove toxins, clean urinary tract and activate your internal organs.
2. Before a meal
Thirty minutes before a meal drink a glass of water for better digestion
3. Before movement
Drink water before any movement to help reduce dehydration
4. 1 hour before bed
Helps your organs rest and lowers risk of health problems that could happen at night.
5. When you feel thirsty
When ever you are thirsty grab water!
WHY DRINK WATER
1. Helps you shred fat
2. Gives you healthy skin
3. Helps fight infections
4. Gets rid of body toxins
5. Helps with a healthy heart
6. Prevents or helps with joint pains
7. Boosts energy
8. Prevents constipation
9. Reduces risk of cancer
10. Improves productivty
CHARGED in the AM
CAFFEINE FREE in the PM
1. Pick your flavor
2. Fill shaker up with desired water. Ice is optional to enhance the flavor.
3. Put in pack of ketones
4. Shake them up and sip over 30 minutes.
5. Shake up CHARGED in AM and CAFFEINE FREE in the PM about 7-8 hours apart
First two days please only drink half packs at a time. After the first two day switch to full packs
Skip One Meal Daily
Choose either first meal of the day or last meal of the day.
First Pick Your Meals
Are you going to skip breakfast or diner?
Track Your Fasting
Please join our fasting app group!
First why would you skip dinner or breakfast?!? Skipping one meal a day AKA intermittent fasting is simply a pattern of eating. It’s not a diet plan, it’s just a conscious decision to skip meals, like breakfast, on purpose.
When you set your app up make sure to set up a 16 hour fasting window.
You will eat within 8 hours of the day and not eat for 16 hours of the day. Ketones can be taken ANYTIME of the day. Seriously these are why I can actually do these fasting windows.
If you decide to skip the first meal of the day then I would suggest eating your first meal around 11am and eating what your body needs until 7pm. At 7pm set your app for a 16 hour fast and start over tomorrow!
If you decide to skip the last meal of the day then I would suggest eating your first meal around 9am and eating what your body needs until 4pm. At 4pm set your app for a 16 hour fast and start over tomorrow!
You can always adjust your hours. Just use the app and click start when you are ready. The important part is to have a minimum of 12 hours fasted daily if you choose this plan.
SKIPPING A MEAL
FASTING aka IF.
1. One of the primary benefits of intermittent fasting is that it puts you in a fat burning state. In other words, fasting makes it more likely that you'll burn fat and not muscle.
2. Listen to your body as to what you should be putting into it in those 8 hours of eating. Do you feel tired or drained after eating certain foods? I would suggest staying away from those.
3. Make your life simple by picking the best times for you. IF makes life so SIMPLE! Only two meals a day! Freeing up some time to have the energy to focus on other things.
4. Pairing skipping a meal with high intensity interval training 2-3 times a week will lead to faster fat loss and muscle gain.
5. Try not to eat the same food everyday! Have fun and spice things up.
and lastly.... perfection isn't what we are trying to achieve. We are just trying to change one day at a time for a better you.If you don't get this PERFECT the first time. It is okay! We have twenty one days together!